Living our lives without any type of plan is almost impossible. We have to plan our studies, or how to get food on the table, how to get a job etc. But what if you have no idea what it is you want to achieve in your life? I use journaling to help me with this issue. Here are some topics you can write about and hopefully achieve some clarity from them.
- If money, time and obligations wouldn’t be a thing what would you do? Is there a way to incorporate this into your life around your other obligations?
- If you would die in a year, what would you regret the most not doing?
- What books hit your heart and how could you incorporate what you learnt in them into your life?
- What did you love doing as a child, and could you still do it now?
- What things do you hate about your life, and what can you do to get rid of them or lessen their affect on it.
- What 10 things should you do more on a weekly basis.
- Open ended; just start writing without any goal or objective, write your feelings you thoughts our worries your happy ideas everything that you hand gets onto the paper. See if there is any answers that you didn’t even know that you were searching for.
This is a small but sure way to get some clarity. You can spend your Sunday for example thinking and writing while listening to calm music.
As always thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed the text. Don’t hesitate to comment and see you again in a week 😉 Ciao!
I have written a blog post about this a while ago. But I feel that this is so important that I want to do it again. And hopefully I add even more ideas and value to you guys 🙂
- Write about the perfect life in your eyes. How would you feel about yourself. What would you do. Who would you spend time with. How would you bring value to the world. What would your salary be. Every single little detail. Write it out. And then start taking action, even if just a small little step like reading about the industry you want to work in or if you already have a degree sending out a well planned job application.
- Write about what you have learned this day. It doesn’t have to be anything too extravagant, because we obviously aren’t going to learn the same amount daily. Some days we actually have a course we attend or a lecture, while others we scroll internet for the whole day (yea…I see you 😀 ) This will help make you see you are actually evolving and especially so, if you make learning your priority n.1 and you go out of your way to have something new to tell your dear diary (yes the boys too, everyone gotta learn. If you want to keep it masculine get a blue one. If you like pink 😉 nothing wrong with a bit of pink with glitter :D)
- Write out the amazing and positive stuff. Yes, even if your day sucked. Don’t write about the negativity (at least not on the norm) Your brain will remember the negative shit anyway. But write out the positive. Even if it is; well I got a parking spot fast. Yes, it counts as a positive.
- Journal of all of the opportunities you said yes to and no to. This way you can track if you are too much of a yes-person or a no person. If you always say no, you will realize that you might miss out on stuff (smart no saying is essential tho) and if you say yes too much, you aren’t reliable because you have to go back on your promises and that is worse than just saying no right away.
- Keep a goal journal. Write about how you achieve the goal. What you did right/wrong. What didn’t go as you assumed. Write what steps seem to repeat themselves no matter the goal. Make sure to keep it positive, the idea is to make yourself see the goals you have accomplished. This will give you the boost you need when you get into the dark place of ” I never do anything right”. BUT be realistic. If you could have reached that goal in half the time if you have been more disciplined. Write that. It’s still great that you achieved it and you should feel proud. But you have to learn from each goal, to make it easier next time, because you are prepared.
Whoop Whoop keep lets get it! I would love for you to tag me into pictures when you write these. On instagram @changedlife365 and on twitter same @changedlife365! Lets go let go lets go! I’m so excited for this! I really think these are great topics to write about. It can be daily, like with the positivity prompt or once in a while like the goals prompt. Make it your own!
Don’t forget to join the community: : FB ChangedLife, Instagram , Twitter and Pinterest
Have an amazing week <3