Before you wait for me to tell you this super amazing galactic experience… don’t. This was a great experience but it wasn’t world shattering. I expected this.
Here is the posts from before the detox:
How was this a great experience?
- I realized I really can be without a computer, phone, and all that those entail.
- I had time for me myself and I, as well as my boyfriend.
- I realized how much time I spend mindlessly online.
What could be better?
- As I stated above I did this with my boyfriend and I think this kinda took away from the experience as I didn’t just think about me and my progress
- I noticed I still have certain limitations and procrastinate on certain things. Like I wanted to write thoughts out, but since I didn’t have my phone/comp I felt too lazy to do it. (Usually I do like to write)
- I couldn’t put reminders on phone and had to use just post-its.
- I also didn’t spend the day doing anything productive per say. Tho this can also be seen as a good thing. There is nothing wrong in taking the day off and being totally on your own, with your thoughts etc.
Oh and I understood why Andrew said it should a Sunday. It means Monday is the next time you can use your phone and you don’t spend the day before a work day/productive day stuck to you phone.
Did you guys do the detox too? Or have you done something similar? Let me know in the comments below!
Check out my other posts: