Living our lives without any type of plan is almost impossible. We have to plan our studies, or how to get food on the table, how to get a job etc. But what if you have no idea what it is you want to achieve in your life? I use journaling to help me with this issue. Here are some topics you can write about and hopefully achieve some clarity from them.
- If money, time and obligations wouldn’t be a thing what would you do? Is there a way to incorporate this into your life around your other obligations?
- If you would die in a year, what would you regret the most not doing?
- What books hit your heart and how could you incorporate what you learnt in them into your life?
- What did you love doing as a child, and could you still do it now?
- What things do you hate about your life, and what can you do to get rid of them or lessen their affect on it.
- What 10 things should you do more on a weekly basis.
- Open ended; just start writing without any goal or objective, write your feelings you thoughts our worries your happy ideas everything that you hand gets onto the paper. See if there is any answers that you didn’t even know that you were searching for.
This is a small but sure way to get some clarity. You can spend your Sunday for example thinking and writing while listening to calm music.
As always thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed the text. Don’t hesitate to comment and see you again in a week 😉 Ciao!