1) Read 4 books a month (or more if you are feeling extra) – This is not to say that I have to read 3 books with 500 pages. One of the books could be a poem collection, one could be a longer book based on fiction and since I am at the stage in my studies that I have to write my final work, I will have to read for that too.
2) Act according to what you read Whether you learn something from a book or a youtube video or from a friend. The only way you will actually change your life with that knowledge is if you implement it to your life.
3) Go to the gym 4 times a week ( this won’t be easy for me) I really want to get my fitness back on track. I do not feel like I am at my best and I want to lose a little bit of my body fat and gain muscle. I really don’t want to be overboard and become a bodybuilder (nothing wrong if that is your goal tho) but I really want to get my health better.
4) Get things done even when I don’t feel like it. I can’t say that this will happen every day without a fault. But imagine how much you can achieve if you do everything you say you will.
5) See my friends more often but with something interesting planned. I do not think we need to go always for coffee. Or even be at my or their place. I really think we could make more memories that will stick after 10 years too.
6) Make a bit more effort with friendships. I do not mean that I would be a bad friend… I hope not. But I could make a bit more of an effort. Make a card for a birthday. Remember to send them something once in a while even if you would be busy and so on.
7) Make an effort to get to know other people What is better than to meet new people and learn new things. It is comfortable to always just see the same friends. And they are great, but especially if you want to achieve new things then that is easiest to be done by learning new things from new people.
8) Spend only up to 1 hour a day online Not counting work, because at work I am quite a bit online and on the computer. But free time online shouldn’t be more than that per day. Apart from the weekends. I think I can’t let myself be online a bit more then (especially if I want to keep writing a blog too)
9) Eat out less and eat healthier. I want to eat fewer foods with flour. I want to eat more greens and fruits. Maybe making my work food always vegan, if possible. I am not vegan and don’t really have a plan to become one. But eating less milk and meat-based products couldn’t be bad. Eat way fewer things with sugar or extra fat.
10) Spend less money. I am horrible with money. I spend a lot of money on food, and mostly food that isn’t healthy. So, if I want to go out to eat, it shouldn’t be more often than once a month. If I go out more often I should only go for coffee and not buy anything more than that. Get a snack from the store before or eat before going for coffee.
What are the 10 things you want to do achieve? Leave a comment