- Gym membership; I have a gym close by that costs about 20€ per month to go to, and group lessons are included so I think it is a pretty good deal. And if you consider taking even 4 classes a month that is only 5€ per class, and at least by Finnish standard that is already pretty cheap. If you on top of that actually also use the gym and go a bit more often on the group lessons, 20€ won’t seem like a lot.
- Some good gym clothes. I don’t like the shoes I use and I definitely do not feel comfortable in the clothes I have usually used for gym. If it is all women exercise class I couldn’t give a f**** but if its mixed or if I am just at a gym I want to feel comfy and look semi put together (I end up looking like a tomato so it isn’t as if I can look amazing, but still. You gotta work with what you have.
- Some good quality “capsule wardrobe” clothes. So clothes that will 100% fit with everything. I really don’t need anything that fancy. Thankfully I don’t have to wear a uniform during work and I have clothes to wear when I need to be a bit more put together. However, I feel I don’t have clothes that would make me feel 100% bomb, even if I would put them on in only 2 minutes. And I want something that simple. A simple white t-shirt with black jeans and some simple accessories, a bit of mascara and out we go. 😉 Simple yet cute. I don’t want it to be the items that cost only 2€ and then I have to buy a new one every week. So I am OK with investing into staple pieces that will last me for years.
- I am cheating a bit, but since I got myself a computer and then I got my phone as a gift I will count them as investments for the next year because mostly it was so that work would be more efficient for me. So I will imagine it counts 😀
- Manicures…maybe. I don’t know how often and if I can find some place that makes them cheap but good, but I really want to get my nails sorted…. they not cute. So I have always had very thing fragile nails and when I put on nail polish (even if it’s not a cheap brand) it will chip off. With all of the base layers and top coats and all. Still, it just won’t stay on. And I hate chipped nail-polish more than anything. Plus maybe if my nails would be protected with a proper gel polish or even acrylic nails, I could grow them long enough to give them a shape…
Thanks for reading as always. What would you want to invest in next year? Leave a comment down below.